April 29-May 1, 2015 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Saratoga offers endless entertainment options:
- Our vibrant downtown area, which boasts over 80 distinctive restaurants, twelve museums, numerous unique shops, galleries and attractions.
- Downtown Broadway has many buildings on the National Register of Historic Places. You can admire the gothic gables, stained glass windows and the 19th century architecture all over Saratoga. The safe and walkable streets have awarded Saratoga with the prestigious “Great American Main Street” award and the “Great American Place” award.
- Visit the Saratoga Casino and Raceway for video gaming, dining and live harness racing. Or, stop in to Vapor, a premier nightclub located at the Casino and Raceway.
- Explore over 10 historic museums, including the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame, The Saratoga Automobile Museum, The Tang Museum, The Hyde Museum, and The Saratoga Museum of Dance.
- Relax in a mineral bath or get a massage and spa treatment at one of our many lovely and luxurious spas.
Conference Schedule and Information:
Embassy Suites Saratoga 86 Congress Street Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 518-290-9090, Website
The Embassy Suites of Saratoga Springs is a full service, upscale hotel offering two-room suites, free cooked-to-order breakfast and a complimentary evening reception with appetizers and beverages. Both leisure and business travelers looking for an approachable, upscale experience will feel right at home in our Embassy's inviting atrium environment.
Mileage to Saratoga Springs NY:
- Boston and New York City: 3 hours by car/less than an hour by air
- Philadelphia: Approx. 270 miles/under 5 hour drive
- Montreal within 3 hour drive
- Burlington VT : Approx 125 miles/under 3 hour drive
- 3 exits off I-87 (Adirondack Northway: Exits 13, 14 & 15), near I-90
- 30 minutes from the Albany International Airport, served by several major airlines
- 40 minutes to the Albany Rensselaer Amtrak Station
AMTRAK Rensselaer, NY - Albany (ALB) 525 East Street, Rensselaer, NY 12144 Website
Saratoga Train Station-AMTRAK 26 Station Lane, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Call 1-800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245) Website
By Air: Albany International Airport (518) 242-2200 Website Airport is 30 minutes South of Saratoga Springs.
By Bus: CDTA: 110 Watervliet Avenue, Albany, NY - (518) 437-8300 Greyhound: 22 State St, Schenectady, NY - (518) 346-6113 Trailways: 153 Broad St., Saratoga Springs NY (800) 858-8555 Upstate Tours: 207 Geyser Rd, Saratoga Springs, NY - (518) 584-5252 Premiere Express Shuttle: 456 N. Pearl Street, Albany, NY - (518) 459-6123
Taxi & Limousines: *Pricing depends upon type of vehicle and number of passengers, please call for specific pricing
All Occassion Limousine Service 518-479-5466
Premiere Limousine/Express Shuttle 518-459-6123 or 1-800-515-6123
Saratoga Hybrid Taxi 518-698-4122
Saratoga Taxi 518-584-2700
The Giddy Up (518) 334-3444
Saratoga Town Car (518) 580-9090
Today's Limo 518-452-4242
Valet Park of America (518) 599-8916
Value Van Taxi and Car Service 518-479-9394
Check out our Youtube Channel for more videos on Saratoga: www.youtube.com/user/discoversaratoga
The storied background of Saratoga is both dramatic and colorful! From the early lore of native Indians and healing waters, to the history-changing Battle of Saratoga during the Revolutionary War, to the captains of industry and moving picture stars that frequented Saratoga in the early days, there is plenty to explore here in the renowned Spa City! Meeting and convention visitors love to tour the battle grounds, browse area museums, and take a walking tour of the historic healing Saratoga mineral springs!
Saratoga dining is one of the Spa City's most treasured pastimes! Its reputation as a multicultural community extends to the many restaurants you will find in Saratoga Springs NY, offering everything from steak and seafood to incredibly flavorful ethnic menus. Saratoga Springs restaurants offer something for everyone, from an irresistible homemade muffin and fresh roasted coffee for breakfast, to some of the finest desserts available in the Northeast! There are many excellent fine dining restaurants in Saratoga Springs, along with great casual eateries, bistros and delis. www.discoversaratoga.org/saratoga-dining/
Saratoga shopping is considered some of the best entertainment Saratoga Springs has to offer! Get your dose of retail therapy as you browse trendy, upscale clothing stores in downtown Saratoga Springs with the latest fashions, and explore the elegant, one-of-a-kind boutiques scattered throughout downtown Saratoga. Browse antique and book stores, find that special piece of jewelry, fun and unique toys, or one-of-a-kind specialty gifts. You just may find that treasure you've been searching for forever in one of the distinctly unique galleries or shops! Stroll the quaint downtown, enjoy lunch at a great restaurant, and drink in the atmosphere that is uniquely Saratoga. Everything is within walking distance (depending upon how many bags you have!), or just a short drive from your Saratoga accommodations. www.discoversaratoga.org/shopping
Let the healing waters and mineral baths in Saratoga Springs work their bubbly magic...indulge yourself with a soothing and relaxing massage, hot stone treatment, manicure, pedicure, or sauna therapy. Click here for list of spas!
Features over 1,700 slot machines, Vapor Night Club, live harness racing and a variety of eateries ranging from buffet to fine dining. Gaming facility operating hours 10:00 am to 2:00 am, seven days a week. Live harness racing on select nights. Simulcast available 7 days a week. Visit www.saratogagaming.com
Saratoga Springs, NY is an ideal golfing destination, with more than 15 top rated golf courses offering golfers a wide variety of challenging and enjoyable courses.
Here in the autumn of 1777 American forces met, defeated and forced a major British army to surrender. This crucial American victory renewed patriots’ hopes for independence, secured essential foreign recognition and support, and forever changed the face of the world. The Battlefield is the largest of three sites making up Saratoga National Park.
http://www.nps.gov/sara/index.htm Meeting and convention visitors love to tour the battle grounds, browse area museums, and take a walking tour of the historic healing Saratoga mineral springs! Click here for a list of Saratoga museums!
The Museum collects, preserves, researches, interprets and exhibits the entire spectrum of Thoroughbred racing, enhanced by interactive displays. Further, the Museum is the Official National Thoroughbred Racing Hall of Fame honoring Horses, Trainers, and Jockeys. Click here for website