Recently engaged and looking for a wedding destination? Tie the Knot in ‘Toga!
A Destination Wedding Weekend Event | January 28, 2017 | Saratoga Springs, NY
Register and Book Hotel Rooms: www.TietheKnotinToga.com
Schedule of Events:
Friday, January 27 (For out-of-town guests only)
- Arrive/Stay overnight at one of Saratoga’s finest hotels. Enjoy the safe, walkable and award-winning downtown.
- Exclusive kick off event at the Visitor Center for out-of-town guests only!
- The event features hors d’oeuvres and drinks, an interactive fashion show, live music from DJ Trumastr
Saturday, January 28
- 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM:
- 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM:
- Shuttles will bring groups to featured wedding venues around Saratoga.
- The Venues: Hall of Springs, National Museum of Dance, Saratoga National Golf Club, Salt & Char, The Lodge, The Mansion Inn and Universal Preservation Hall
- At each venue, you will witness a variety of creative wedding vignettes along with samples of food and drink tastings.
- Each vignette includes a Florist, Music Entertainment, Wedding Planner, Photo/Video, Decorator, Caterer, etc. There will be a couple’s choice contest in which guests will vote on their favorite team.
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM:
Total Price: $35.00 per person (Includes: Saturday Morning, Afternoon Tours and What’s Hot Reception)
Swag Bags with the official program/magazine sponsored by Angela’s Bridal