Are you considering joining Discover Saratoga? Here’s what you should know:
Discover Saratoga, also known as the Saratoga Convention & Tourism Bureau, is a key economic development engine for Saratoga County. Our mission is to contribute a positive impact on the local economy by promoting and marketing Saratoga Springs and Saratoga County as a world-class destination for meetings, conventions, and groups. Our sales team works hard to attract meeting groups. We do this by offering the following FREE services:
- Source qualified sales leads
- Distribute RFPs to hotel and venue partners
- Arrange group site tours
- Assist with hotel room blocks
- Coordinate group activities and reservations
- Provide welcome letters, posters, and VIP gift bags
- Work with local community service organizations to offer volunteer opportunities
A membership with Discover Saratoga is advantageous for businesses within the hospitality industry, like restaurants, hotels, retailers, and attractions. Our membership program offers a variety of marketing opportunities designed to drive traffic to your business and website. Some of our membership benefits include:
- Member listing on discoversaratoga.org
- Member listing in the Saratoga Destination Guide
- Access to our partner convention calendar
- Inclusion in Discover Saratoga’s social media, blogs, and monthly newsletters
- Referrals to meeting planners, wedding planners/couples, group tour operators, and sports groups
Discover Saratoga also hosts popular community events, like Saratoga Restaurant Week, Saratoga Wing Off, and Saratoga Chowderfest, which draws upwards to 40,000 people to Saratoga Springs in one day! These annual events bring a great deal of exposure to both sponsors and participants.
In partnership with the City of Saratoga Springs, Discover Saratoga oversees the Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitor Center. Each year, the Heritage Area Visitor Center welcomes thousands of visitors to Saratoga Springs and offers everything from maps and brochures to guided walking and trolley tours. Additional advertising opportunities are available at the Heritage Area Visitor Center. For more information, please contact Karen Verrigni at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 587-3241 (x10).
Discover Saratoga is also an integral part of the local community. We work closely with the Saratoga Springs City Center, Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce, Downtown Business Association, City of Saratoga Springs, and other local organizations to help promote our community and all those who make Saratoga a great place to live, work, and visit!
Interested in learning more about becoming a member of Discover Saratoga? Please contact Connie Crudo, Vice President of Membership & Events, at email@example.com or (518) 584-1531 (x101).