Racing season is upon us, and while spectators are not allowed at Saratoga Race Course this year, you can still experience summer in Saratoga with great rates these local hotels! For a list of places to safely watch the races, click here.
Located right next door to the Saratoga Race Course, this retro-chic hotel is taking all the necessary precautions to keep their guests safe. From cleaning and sanitizing each room twice with an electrostatic cleaner to contactless check-in and check-out, you can rest safely and comfortably at Brentwood Hotel. Here are their current discounts:
- 10% off for AAA and AARP members
- 12% off non-refundable rate
- 15% off reservations of 3 nights or more
- 20% off locals discount (within 50 miles of the hotel)
Added amenities include:
- Complimentary bike rental for guests (first come first served)
- Stocked fridges & mini bar in room (individually packaged and replaced prior to each stay)
- Cocktail bar with window service
- Race views from the patio and property
For more information, please visit their website.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs is a full service, upscale hotel offering all suites with a breakfast buffet and evening reception included with every room. Enjoy patio and indoor dining, an indoor pool and off-street parking. Guests can watch and bet on live racing at the Diamond Club Restaurant while enjoying happy hour all day! Private viewing rooms are also available. For more information, please visit their website.
The newly renovated Holiday Inn Express & Suites of Clifton Park, NY is the ideal place while traveling for business or leisure. Each guest room and suite is equipped with a refrigerator and microwave. Take advantage of their complimentary and reliable high-speed WiFi, heated, indoor pool, newly equipped Fitness Center and 24-hour Business Center. Here are their current packages:
- Peddlers Dinner Package: Book your stay this summer and receive a $25.00 gift to Peddlers Bar and Bistro. This is a one-time offer.
- Pizza Party Package: Book your stay this summer and receive one large pizza (any kind) with your choice of a 2-liter beverage.
- Romance Package: Book your stay this summer and receive one bottle of champagne or sparkling cider with a half dozen chocolate covered strawberries.
For inquiries, please contact Andrea Hotaling-Lizzi at email@example.com or (518) 579-3000 ext. 703.
Located in beautiful Saratoga Springs, the Hilton Garden Inn hotel is the ideal location for short and extended stays in this historic town. Visit Saratoga this summer and save 20% when you book a stay at the Hilton Garden Inn now through September 6th on a Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday night. Click here to book your visit now!
Located minutes outside of the City in Malta, Hyatt Place sets the bar in hospitality service. They cater to the best of the Saratoga Race Course fans. Catch the live races in their bar area with spectacular food and beverage specials daily! To book your stay, call them directly at (518) 885-1109 or visit their website.
Center your whole night or weekend around horse racing at the Pavilion Grand Hotel, which has a unique, all-inclusive package to consider – the Saratoga Summer Rate! This package includes horse races shown via large screen TVs on their rooftop, along with a $50 gift card to 30 Lake restaurant for rooftop use, $100 NYRABets gift card for use on your personal account, and much more! The live airing of the races is only available to guests utilizing this package. To reserve your stay, please call (518) 583-2727 today.
The new Residence Inn by Marriott is conveniently located off Exit 15, close to historic downtown Saratoga Springs. The Residence Inn offers large apartment like suites with fully equipped kitchens that are ideal for safe weekend getaways. They also offer a complimentary a pre-packed hot breakfast for guests. For more information, please visit their website.