Each year, the Heritage Area Visitor Center welcomes more than 40,000 visitors. A great place to begin your visit to Saratoga, our friendly and informed staff is available to provide you with a warm welcome. Drop by for parking information, directions, maps and brochures, and things to do in Saratoga County. Guided walking and trolley tours are also available in the summer time. The Heritage Area Visitor offers free WiFi.
Hours of Operation
The Visitor Center is located at 297 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. The Visitor Center hours of operation are:
January – March: Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00am – 4:00pm
April – December: Tuesday – Saturday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
CLOSED Sundays & Mondays
The Visitor Center will be closed on national holidays.
- New Year’s Day – January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – January 16, 2023
- Memorial Day – May 29, 2023
- Independence Day – July 4, 2023
- Labor Day – September 4, 2023
- Columbus Day – October 9, 2023
- Thanksgiving – November 23, 2023
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2023