Saratoga Independent School is an award-winning Pre K – Grade 6 independent school accredited by the New York State Association of Independent Schools.
Saratoga Independent School is for families who believe in the value of enduring and meaningful learning and want it for their children. Because children learn best through direct experiences, we fill our days with opportunities for students to explore, create, question, and interact with the world around them. Our approach to education weaves the skills of independent thinking and self-reliant learning, the transformation of curiosity into motivation, the development of intellectual courage, and theme-based curriculum into an unmatched educational experience from Prekindergarten through Middle School.
Saratoga Independent School offers:
- Pre-K: half and full day options - Kindergarten
- 5th Grade multi-age elementary program
- Middle School begins September 2018
- Small classes - Rigorous academics
- Before Care daily from 7:00am-8:40am
- After Care daily from 3:15pm-5:30pm
- 60-acre campus for hiking, snow-shoeing, and outdoor learning
- Sledding hill for winter recess fun
- After-school enrichment programs include engineering, computer programming, yoga, sewing, Odyssey of the Mind & more