Become a Hometown Ambassador
A Hometown Ambassador is a person who is a resident of the Saratoga area who encourages or influences a group to hold its event in Saratoga. There is so much to do, see and experience in Saratoga Springs – why plan to host your event elsewhere when Saratoga Springs is your ideal destination?
Saratoga is not only a unique and magical convention destination, but it is close to many Northeast regions. Just three hours from Boston, Montreal and New York City, and only a short drive from Albany – this year round, resort destination has it all! Combining outstanding attractions, retailers and restaurants — group attendees have something fun to do during all four Saratoga seasons!
For more group information, please contact Mary Jo Janis at email@example.com or call (518) 584-1531.
How hosting your meeting in Saratoga ultimately affect business and members:
- Provides prestige and publicity for you and your local organization
- Reduces travel costs for your local chapter members
- Strengthens attendance/membership of your local chapter
- Stimulates the local economy
Discover Saratoga will help you:
- Research your next open meeting year and start the bid process
- Gather hotel and meeting facility proposals
- Obtain personal letters of invitation from the Mayor
- Provide promotional materials, including our fact-filled Saratoga Meeting and Event Planner’s Guide
- Make presentations on your behalf to the decision-making committee
- Arrange for a site visit for your decision makers
- Promote your meeting via news releases
Host your meeting or group event in Saratoga and celebrate this prestigious city you call home! Contact a staff member today for help in planning a meeting or convention in this timeless city.